2015 is over already! Isn’t that crazy? I’m flabbergasted.
As I usually do, I’ve spent the last week pondering the last year, taking inventory of everything that’s happened and everything I’ve done. Turns out, 2015 has been quite the year for me and I wanted to share some of the highlights with you.
2015: The year I…
- Published my second novel Surviving through the Night and had a book launch party to celebrate (see the highlights of the magical night here)
- Was featured on the front page of the Daily Herald newspaper (read the article here)
- Was interviewed by Fox 13 News and watched myself on TV (see the clip here)
- Launched my short story The Scientist in eBook form (get your free download here)
- Presented at the first United Authors Association Conference in the Springville Library (read about the experience here)
- Made through 100k words of the first draft of book 3
- Had a major holiday sale on both of my books (which is still going until the end of the year! Don’t miss out! Get the details here)
Phew, that’s a lot of good stuff. Thank you! I couldn’t have done any of that craziness without your support and I appreciate all of you so much.
Here’s to 2016!